Undergraduate Programs

Admissions FAQs

What high school courses do I need to apply?

Is Physics 30 required?

  • Physics 30 is required for the BSc Kin degree only.

What if my courses were taken in a different province?

Where do I apply and what is the application deadline?

  • Applications are submitted online through the Office of the Registrar.
  • Applications open on October 1st and close on March 1st for September admission (Fall term intake only).

I’d like to take a tour of the University. How do I do that?

  • High school students can explore life at the U of A through the Campus Visit Program arranged through the Office of the Registrar

Where do I send my transcripts? Do I need to send my transcripts if I am a student at the U of A?

  • High School and transfer student transcripts are a required piece of your application to the U of A.
  • Check out the Office of the Registrar’s website for more information.

I want to transfer to the Faculty of Kinesiology, Sport, and Recreation from another Faculty or institution. Could you tell me what I would receive credit for, if admitted?

  • Students who are offered admission to the Faculty will receive a detailed transfer credit report at the time of admission.