Undergraduate Programs Orientation Information - Friday, August 30
Welcome to your first year with the Faculty of Kinesiology, Sport, and Recreation! This day is specifically for our Faculty students. Attend a presentation, have a class picture taken, join in fun welcome activities and enjoy a welcome BBQ with the Faculty.
To learn more visit here
Graduate Programs Orientation Information - Monday, August 26
Each year we host a one-day orientation for new graduate students in the Faculty of Kinesiology, Sport, and Recreation.
Attendance at orientation is required. Students who do not attend orientation will be responsible for the information covered in this session.
- To meet all new students
- Provide an opportunity for new students to become acquainted with the Faculty
- Enable new students to connect with other new and current graduate students
- To learn about the role of the Graduate Program Office and the Faculty of Graduate Studies and Research
Orientation also covers valuable information about:
- registration requirements
- tuition payment
- graduate assistantship appointments
- access to the building
- Graduate Students’ Association Health Plan, etc
For further information about the Orientation, please visit the KSR Graduate Student Orientation site.