Join us for the Recreation Forum 2020 - COMING SOON
The Faculty of Kinesiology, Sport, and Recreation (KSR) at the University of Alberta invites professionals for a one-day professional-development forum where you will have the opportunity to:
- learn and share best practices to enhance programs and services
- engage in discussions on topics such as inclusion, risk management, and leadership
- connect with others in the fields of recreation, sport, and health
- learn more about Faculty programs, certificates, and services
- Gain understandings of the various programs and initiatives the Faculty has to offer
- Develop partnerships
- Learn from different sector professionals to help meet your organizational goals
- Discover new practices, embrace new technologies and initiatives
- Share ideas
More details to come...
CANADIAN PARKS AND RECREATION ASSOCIATION - PARKS & RECREATION PROFESSIONAL CERTIFICATION
Educational conference sessions can be counted towards the CPRA Parks and Recreation Professional Certification.
The Parks and Recreation Professional Certification (PRP) is the Canadian standard for those who want to be leaders in their profession. The PRP certification shows that you have the unique knowledge, skills, and abilities needed to drive the profession forward. It also demonstrates your commitment to ongoing professional development.
*Attendees must attend the entire session or workshop to earn the credits. Please note that non-educational sessions are not eligible for LCs.
Share information about the Recreation Forum with this PDF copy of our postcard