U of A Students who are assessed the Athletics & Recreation fee are eligible to receive free admission to all regularly scheduled Golden Bears and Pandas events excluding Canada West and U SPORTS playoffs and special events. Eligible students are able to access their ticket voucher by logging into their Golden Bears and Pandas Ticket Account with their ualberta email address (do not use the same password associated with your ccid login). To access your account, go to betheroar.ca
How To Access Your Account (Student accounts are already created)
- Go to betheroar.ca
- Click on "Account Manager" on the navigation bar, if on a mobile device click on the navigation icon on the top left of your screen.
- Click on "Click Here" under "Student Account Manager"
- On the Account Manager website click "Sign In / Sign Up" ➡️ Click "Forgot Password?" ➡️ Enter your U of A email address (your main account, not an alias) and click "Send"
- You will receive a password reset link to your U of A email ➡️ create a new password (Do not use the same password as your CCID)
- Go to the Student Account Manager page and log in.
Redeem Your Ticket (limit of one ticket per event)
- Click on "Claim Your Ticket" (you may be prompted to log in again)
- Look for the conference event you want to attend ➡️ Click "Continue"
- Under "Select number of tickets" choose 1 from the drop down menu ➡️ Click "Find Seats"
- Click "Add to Cart" ➡️ Select "Added to Account" for delivery method
- Click "Check Out" ➡️ Tickets are now in you Student Account Manager
Accessing Tickets on Your Phone
If you're having any issues with your account please email us at email@example.com